Champagne Mailly Grand Cru

“Nestled in the Montagne de Reims, the village of Mailly is home to Champagne Mailly Grand Cru. For years, the motto of Champagne Mailly Grand Cru has been “Commitment”. Commitment to:

  • A unique terroir – 75 ha only in Mailly Grand Cru, divided into 35 named parcels, 50% of which face north, north-west
  • Pinot Noir : It accounts for 75% of our vineyards, with the remaining 25% planted to Chardonnay
  • Our roots : Founded in 1929 by 25 families and still run today by their descendants
  • Environment : PDB certification started in 2015, today 87% of our vineyards are certified
  • Quality : parcel vinification, extensive collection of reserve wines, careful and precise blending, long ageing on the lees
  • Business on a human scale : only 500 000 bottles are produced per year
  • Exclusive distribution : Champagne Mailly is sold worldwide only through HORECA customers and wine shops